Faculty of pre-university training for foreign citizens
The Faculty of Pre-University Training for Foreign Citizens was established on the decision of the Academic Council of Ural State University of Economics on 26 December 2014.
The Faculty organizes pre-university training of foreign citizens under additional educational programs in Russian for further study in higher educational institutions of the Russian Federation.
After completing their studies, foreign citizens take tests in the Russian language, which gives them the right to enter Russian universities and are awarded certificates of completion the training in the selected area.
Objectives of the faculty:
- Formation of communicative competence in reading, listening, writing, and speaking;
- General education courses in accordance with the selected area;
- Facilitate adaptation in a new social and linguistic cultural environment;
- Acquaintance with national customs, traditions and culture of the Russian Federation.
- Learning Russian
- Trainees receive the basic knowledge necessary for successful communication in social and learning environment;
- The general course program for foreign citizens is aimed at formation of all basic language skills: oral and written speech, reading and listening comprehension;
- The courses prepare students for the first certification level exam required for admission to universities of the Russian Federation;
- General studies;
- Economic track: mathematics, history, social science (with basics of economics).
- 10 months (from 1 October to 30 July);
- Admission tests for the bachelor in master's degree courses are held after graduation according to rules of admission (end of July).
Cost of education:
- Training - 125 000 rubles
- Medical insurance - 6 000 rubles
- Housing fee - from 600 rubles per month
- By September 1, prospective students should send an application for training and copies of passport and document confirming previous education to the USUE International Cooperation Office;
- Based on submitted documents a contract for training should be concluded by September 1;
International Cooperation Office
Head of International Cooperation Department
+7 (343) 221-27-03
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the preparatory faculty for foreign citizens
+7(343) 221-26-10; 221-26-20
Student relationship specialist
+7 (343) 221-26-20
WEBSITE OF FACULTY OF PRE-UNIVERSITY TRAINING FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS