Journal of New Economy was founded in 1999 by Ural State University of Economics as an open access scientific peer-reviewed title devoted to the issues of economic development and growth.
Before April 18, 2019 Journal of New Economy was issued under the title Journal of the Ural State University of Economics (Izvestiya Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta).
The articles can be distributed between the following sections:
– Theoretical Basis of Economic Development and Growth
– Macroeconomic Analysis and Factors of Economic Growth
– Transformation Processes in Economy
– Financial Instruments of Economic Growth
– Monetary System Development
– Regional Aspects of Economic Growth
– Development of Industrial Markets and Enterprises
The journal publishes papers in both Russian and English and is issued four times a year.
ISSN 2658-5081 (printed)