The scientific-analytical journal Upravlenets (The Manager) was founded in 2009 by Ural State University of Economics as an open access scientific peer-reviewed title devoted to the issues of management and marketing.
The remit of the journal corresponds to the scientific specialty 08.00.05 – Economics and management of the national economy (subject fields – Management and Marketing).
Upravlenets (The Manager) is selected for coverage in Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science Core Collection). The journal is included in the List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and titles which publish the major research results of dissertations for a doctorate and a candidate degree and the Russian Science Citation Index.
The journal is issued bimonthly (six times a year).
The scientific papers submitted to the journal Upravlenets can be published in English and Russian under the following headings:
– Theory and Methodology of Management
– Theory and Methodology of Marketing
– Organizational Theory
– Organizational Behaviour Management
– Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
– Marketing Strategy and Practice
– Market Development: A Management Aspect
– Business Models and Change Management
– State and Municipal Governance
– Business Processes and Project Management
– HR Management