STUDENTS’ TRADE UNION
The USUE students' trade union is a student self-government body of the University. These are the most active, creative and non-indifferent students of our University. The trade union of students unites more than 4,000 students who want to feel protected and pursue their opportunities.
TRADE-UNION COMMITTEE MEANS:
- Protection of the rights and interests of students;
- Assistance in accommodation;
- Social scholarships and welfare assistance;
- Control over public catering;
- Rest and health improvement;
- Organization of leisure;
- E-card release;
- Reduced-fare tickets to theaters, cinemas, driving school; and
- much more.
AREAS OF ACTIVITIES
- Improving the living conditions of students;
- Provision of housing;
- Organization of leisure of students in the dormitories.
Social and legal:
- Social protection and financial support of students;
- Resolution of disputes between the administration and students;/li>
- Realization of social projects;
- Document circulation in the Trade Union Committee;
- Organization and conduct of training for trade-union activists, holding of trade union conferences;
- Recording of trade union members.
- Organization of cultural and sports events both inside and outside the University
Health improvement and social control:
- Summer and winter rehabilitation of students;
- Organization of tourist trips and rest;
- Control over the nutrition of students.
- Informing students about all activities held.
Development of partnerships:
- Working with partners and sponsors.
GROUP IN VK