In the framework of the Erasmus + ENTEP project “Enhancing Teaching Practice in Higher Education in Russia and China”, in Sanya (China), at the partner university USUE delegation took part in the international conference “Framing challenges in higher education: Bridging the gap between Russia, China and Europe.”
The following issues were discussed at the conference:
- International cooperation and exchange of teaching experience between universities of different countries;
- Cooperation and exchange of creative teaching practices;
- Opportunities and problems in the field of internationalization faced by universities in Russia and China;
- Exchange of experience in the functioning of centers established within the framework of the ENTEP project at universities in Russia and China;
- Exchange of experience in the field of methodological approaches and the latest technologies in the field of education;
- From instructor to facilitator: the transformation of the teacher’s role in modern higher education
and many others.
After the end of the conference, a meeting of the Council of Project Coordinators took place, which discussed some organizational issues related to the implementation of the project, and in particular, the arrangement of an international conference at USUE in September 2020.